14 Day Money Back Guarantee
100% Australian Owned Business
You always know your item will be delivered fast by one of our shipping suppliers
All equipment sold by FISCHER Equip and its authorized agents is supported by a limited 12 month's manufacturers warranty.
1. Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
2 . Please note, the warranties offered for a particular item or product displayed on the site will appear on that product's product information web page or in the warranty section.
3. The warranties given to you under this agreement are in addition to any other statutory rights, remedies, conditions, or warranties, and nothing in this agreement excludes the application of those statutory rights, remedies, conditions, or warranties.
4 . We warrant that the items or products:
(a) matches the description provided on the Site;
(b) is fit for the purpose as described on the Site; or
(c) is of merchantable quality.
5 . The period during the above warranty will be in effect will depend on the item or product and will commence from the date that the product is delivered to you. The product warranty periods and conditions are contained on the individual product's pages for your reference.
6. If you wish to make a claim for the breach of any warranty, including any breach of any additional warranty, you must:
(a) do this in writing; and
(b) provide proof of purchase.
7. Warranty, Service & Support contact details for the relevant suppliers:
a.) Fischer Equip
1300 650 249
PO Box 949, Mt. Ommaney QLD 4074
1300 887 005
184 Milperra Road, Revesby NSW 2212
c) Polar, Apuro, Thor, Vogue
1300 503 043
8. You may also contact us for any assistance you may require in relation to any warranty claim at 1300 650 249 or our via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Following receipt for a claim under this warranty, we will assess your claim and if we determine that your claim is valid:
(a) if the products can be repaired and the failure to comply with the warranty is not a major failure and If, in accordance with the warranty under this agreement, a repair is approved for the item or product and that repair may be effected by the simple replacement of a particular part or component of the item or product, then we may, at our discretion, send you the replacement part or component to repair the item or product, at our own cost.
(b) if the products cannot be repaired onsite or the failure to comply with the warranty is a major failure, you may return the products to us at your own costs, and at our discretion, we will replace the products, repair of the products, or a refund any money you have paid for the product.
(c) If any item or product is returned to us for refund, repair, or replacement, you must return it to us, at your own cost, and ensure that the item or product is properly packaged to prevent any damage during transit. We will not be responsible for any damage to the item or product during transit.
9.a. On-site warranty: Call out fees and labour charges are not included in our warranty policy, therefore any on location labour costs are the sole responsibility of the customer.
9.b. For equipment installed in remote locations which are deemed to be too large to be returned to our warehouse (As determent by Australian Consumer Law), then FISCHER Equip may, at its sole discretion, charge you for reasonable travel costs, to perform the required warranty repairs
9.c. Return to Base Warranty (RTB): Delivery of products, goods or parts to and from Fischer Professional Food Equipment (base) or any service agents for any warranty work, is the sole responsibility of the purchaser
10. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser, residing in Australia, and is not transferable.
11. The warranty covers faulty workmanship on the equipment. It does cover all components contained within the equipment housing but does not include any electric motor replacements on food mixers of all kinds due to overloading, changing of gears while in operation or misuse, heat lamps, light bulbs, electric heating elements, safety fuses, hoses or external fittings, moving wear & tear parts such as bearings or any components made from glass, .
12. Further, liquid refrigeration gas and/or its replacement is not covered under any warranty issued by FISCHER Equip.
13. The warranty does not cover loss of business or income, nor does it cove any perishable or consumable products lost or damaged whether direct, indirect or consequential due to the fault of any item sold by . Further, FISCHER Equip shall not under any circumstances be liable for any loss or damage consequential upon breach of any warranty express implied and the purchaser’s remedies are specifically limited to those appearing under the Guarantee of Performance herein after contained. If an item is out of warranty then the customer is liable to pay all further charges incurred after the date of expiration.
14. Warranty will be voided if customers tamper, alter or modify the products or have another 3rd party repair any faults that may occur during the period of warranty without prior written approval from the FISCHER Equip. If this is the case, the customer will be fully responsible for the item once the warranty is voided.
15. The warranty does not apply to damage caused by (a) accident, abuse, in handling, dropping; (b) acts of God; (c) units not used in accordance with its intended directions; (d) damages exceeding the cost of the product; (e) the finish on any part or sections of the product, such as surface scratches and/or weathering, as this is considered normal wear and tear.
16. The warranty covers defects and faulty workmanship under normal use (single shift) with
recommended service maintained on the equipment. On location warranty work is to be undertaken during normal business working hours on working days (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, 8:00am to 5:00pm), does not include labour costs and travel costs to and from the equipment’s location and do not include Saturday's, Sunday's or Public & Bank Holidays.
17. Replacement of faulty parts (except refrigeration gas) will only be issued on receipt and examination of damaged parts and determined by FISCHER Equip to be defective.
18. Warranty is void if product has been abused, accidentally or intentionally damaged or modified; operated or maintained contrary to the instructions in the operating manual, or used with unsuitable products. Cables, light bulbs, shipping and labour charges are not included in the warranty, unless of DOA of the product. We reserve the right to repair, replace or refund items returned under warranty at our option.
FISCHER Equip is not liable for, and will not authorize repairs pursuant to a claim under this Warranty for:
19. Warranty will also be voided if customers tamper, alter or have another 3rd party repair any faults that may occur during the period of warranty without prior written approval from the FISCHER Equip. If this is the case, the customer will be fully responsible for the item once the warranty is voided.
20. As a valued customer of FISCHER Equip we wish to draw your attention or position in relation to loss or damage to freight.
The standard terms and conditions of most Freighters/Couriers/Delivery companies state that those are not Common Carriers and therefore are not responsible for the loss or damage caused. Although they take care at all times, we (at FISCHER Equip) and the carrier, are not responsible for any loss or any damage caused. These terms extend to include any possible sub-contractors and tow-operators.
Our decision reflects standard practice within the transport industry. We, at FISCHER Equip or any contracted transport company, at no stage has ownership of your goods and therefore has no insurable interest. We urge you to ask FISCHER Equip for any possible cover offered or arrange your own Transit Insurance cover.
21. Labour and shipping charges, eg. delivery of parts to and from FISCHER Equip (base) or any service agents, is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
22. We carry most spare parts in our warehouse but if the required item is not in stock, we will always try to assist the final purchaser in obtaining replacement parts from the manufacturer provided that the purchaser understands that all shipping costs and labour are at there own expense. Items must be in original packaging and must contain all original materials.
23. Please be aware that although smaller parts can be shipped within 5 working days, replacement is still subject to delays from the return of faulty parts, availability, shipping delays and repairer replacement at the manufacturer's discretion. Please make sure you know and understand how to take care of these items. If you have any questions regarding our warranty please e-mail us.
24. D.O.A. warranty will NOT be covered by International shipping.
25. Warranty will be voided if the goods are temporarily or permanently used in a mobile environment, including but not limited to; trucks, vans, trailers and other catering vehicles.
25. A valid copy of original invoice is required for all warranty services.
To activate your warranty, please register your products below using the online product warranty registration. By submitting this information, your product warranty is recorded in our database for your convenience. You may also print and return it to us by either fax or mail with a copy of your proof of purchase.
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
Placing an order constitutes acceptance of the above terms & conditions. We reserve the right to make changes without giving notice. Effective 1st September 2016.